RUMAR is the perfect reason to TOAST
We intend to reconnect generations around a good glass, a good meal, a good conversation.
In short, good times!
- Portugal is a wine country. With such diversity, we could only choose to RUMAR from North to South in search of the best.
- 2 Distillations: Double distillation.
- 2 Years: We age neither too long nor too short, but for the ideal time to preserve fruity aromas.
- 2 Hulls: American and French Oak – Here we make everything double.
- Lots: We make small batches to share high quality spirits.
- Tasting Notes: Ripe fruit, nuts and spices – Velvety to the last drop.
In an increasingly heavy and demanding world, in RUMAR we are inspired by the times when life was more carefree.
We are simple to understand, without mysteries or detours, so we decided to share what we know best, Aguardente Vínica Portuguesa.
Like that reunion of two friends who haven’t seen each other in years, but still talk like it was yesterday. We appeal to those who do what they truly enjoy, who have fun, who live …
Because together it is better since today and forever, RUMAR.
WE DO – LIKE – SHARE
Simple, refreshed, with ice, after a meal, before or during.
However we do give you some advice, put your RUMAR in the fridge and drink it with your family and friends.
Are you an ace in the kitchen or just want to do that perfect paring?
Check out our Food Pairing suggestions and share with your family and friends.
We are not responsible if you get your mouth watering.
THE MOST ORIGINAL SIDE OF THE BRANDY
“It reconnected me as my carefree side”
“Velvety to the last drop”
Share your RUMAR experience with hashtags:
Request a quote
For more information complete the form